STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN – 6 May 2021. Modus Therapeutics Holding AB ("Modus Therapeutics") publishes interim report for the first quarter 2021. The interim report is available here:
January - March 2021
• Profit after tax amounted to SEK -1,428 (-2,605) thousand.
• Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK -1,166 (-2,914) thousand.
• Cash and cash equivalents amounted to SEK 6,179 (1,462) thousand.
Significant events during the quarter
· Modus Therapeutics announces new strategy for clinical development of Sevuparin as a potential treatment for sepsis/septic shock.
• Modus Therapeutics appoints Claes Lindblad as Chief Financial Officer.
• Modus Therapeutics appoints Sedermera Fondkommission as financial advisor with the intention of listing the company on Nasdaq First North.
Significant events after the end of the period
Modus Therapeutics held its Annual General Meeting on May 3, 2021.